Heavy Muay Thai Rope 2.0
Thick jump rope for adding heavy resistance to your jump rope workouts. Weight varies by rope length:
- 8ft – 600g
- 9ft – 700g
- 10ft – 800g
NEW upgraded handles include dual-ball bearings for smoother spin.
Why this rope? If you want a quicker cardio workout and a heavier burn in your shoulders and forearms. You will definitely feel the burn using this rope for even short amounts of time.
- 12mm diameter hollow core PVC rope.
- Industrial grade 4.75″ long dual-ball bearing handles (rope is secured in handle with a metal bolt).
- Dual ball bearings in handles improve spin and eliminate PVC wear at handle.
- 8ft: recommended for heights 5’8″ and under
- 9ft: recommended for heights 5’9″ – 6’3″
- 10ft: recommended for heights 6’4″ and taller
- Quicker cardio workouts.
- Build forearm and hand strength.
- Engaging shoulder/arm/core/back muscles that don’t normally get a workout while jumping rope.
- Improving single under and double under strength and endurance in shoulders.
Blue – 8ft, Red – 9ft, Black – 10ft