EliteSRS® Bullet Comp
EliteSRS Bullet COMP® is a premium speed jump rope featuring a near frictionless spin and an innovative head design that makes resizing or cord replacement extremely quick and easy.
- No screwdriver required: Replace or resize cables by loosening the chuck at the head of the rope with your fingers.
- Lightning quick spin: Dual steel ball bearings in the handle make this an incredibly smooth and fast rope.
- Durability: Premium aluminium handles with high-grade steel ball bearings that won’t rust or wear out.
- Draw string bag included for convenient storage.
Handles: 5.5″ (14cm) long / anodised aluminium / slip-protect knurl grip
Cables: Handles accept cable diameters up to the 3/32″ (2.4mm) standard coated cable and everything thinner. Will not accept freestyle or outdoor cables.
Weight: Each handle weighs 28g.
Comes with 10ft long standard 3/32″ nylon coated speed cable (made in USA) and a felt draw-string bag for convenient storage.
What you get:
1x EliteSRS Bullet COMP®
1x Felt draw-string bag
Sizing quick guide:
- Step on the rope with one foot and bring one end of the rope at the base of the handle to your armpit.
- Whilst still standing on the rope, unscrew the adjustable side on opposite handle.
- Slide the opposite handle until it is inline with the opposite side.
- Cut excess leaving extra incase small adjustments are required.
- Test by performing some skipping.
- Adjust length further if required until comfortable. Rope should not be dragging or slapping the ground.
|Bullet Handle Colour|
Black, Blue, Red, Copper, Silver
Black, Blue, Red, Orange, Green, Pink, Purple, Yellow